(Note: this article originally appeared on www.thebrokeagent.com)
1. Will you sit open houses every Sunday?
What you really mean: No.
2. Have you sold any homes in the area?
What you really mean: I sold a couple homes in this city.
3. Will you be present for all the showings?
Answer: Of course.
What you really mean: Somebody from "my team" will always be there.
4. Will you set up signs on every street corner?
What you really mean: I will set up three signs, one being in front of the house. I hate setting up signs more than anything in the world.
5. Will you advertise the property on a weekly basis?
What you really mean: I will send you the same ad over and over again and change the date.
The Broke Agent provides comedic relief in an industry that is both stressful and unpredictable. "Always remember, no matter how rough of a day you are having, my day is worse."
You might also like to read:
by Broke Agent