Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 25 minutesServings: 24 Ingredients:
1 Package Baby Bella Mushrooms5 Ounces Boursin Cheese
1. Wash mushrooms well. Pat them dry then twist and wiggle the stem carefully to remove it.
2. Place mushrooms on a plate and open the Boursin cheese. We love this particular flavor but you can pick any kind of Boursin you like.
3. Pinch out a decent amount of Boursin then massage it into the mushroom. Don't overstuff the mushrooms, they will shrink while toasting.
4. Once the mushrooms are stuffed, you can top it with Parmesan cheese or breadcrumbs. It will add a crisp to the mushrooms.
5. Place mushrooms on a small tray. Toast the mushrooms at 350 degrees for 20-23 minutes. We used a mini toaster. An oven can be used for bigger portions.
6. The mushrooms are ready when the tops are browned. Serve hot!